Serve up lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and a range of other salad ingredients effortlessly with these salad servers from Artisan Street. The utensils are cleverly designed to grip slippery lettuce leaves and cucumber slices so that you can dish up with confidence. Made entirely from natural materials, the Artisan Street Salad Servers bring their own down-to-earth charm to any meal and are particularly ideal for al fresco summer meals.
Elegantly carved, this wooden set has a simple, beautiful appearance that adds style to any table setting. The dark, neutral colour of the wood ensures that it will complement any colour of salad bowl and plates.
Fitting in well with your existing tableware, the Artisan Street collection is home to a range of attractive serving utensils, tableware and storage containers which pair up perfectly thanks to their simple and attractive designs. Made in England to the highest of standards, the entire collection uses natural materials and neutral colours to bring a fresh and contemporary yet timeless appeal to your table top.
- The perfect way to serve your favourite salad
- With comfortable handles and a large surface area, the servers are practical and beautiful, allowing salad to be served effortlessly without making a mess.
- The two utensils are expertly carved from acacia to provide a unique appearance featuring the wood’s natural knots and grains.
- The bold appearance of the servers are sure to contrast nicely with your salad bowl, and will look particularly good when paired with the Artisan Street Salad Bowl and other serveware from the range.
- Easily cleaned by hand in warm, soapy water after use, the Artisan Street Salad Servers are simple to clean, will ready to go when needed again.