Shropshire Made Black Iron Loaf Pans ©
- Made from 5/64 inch (2mm) thick black iron
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish and easy loaf release.
- Durable 99.1% pure iron with sturdy brass rivet
- Suitable for high temperatures, resists warping and buckling.
- Perfect for all ovens including ranges, electric, gas, and wood fired.
2 lb Dimensions:
- Weight: 2 lb 12oz (1.23kg),
- Internal dimensions: 23cm long x 14cm wide x 8cm high.
- External dimensions: 28cm long x 16cm wide x 8.2cm high.
1 lb Dimensions:
- Weight: 1 lb 14oz (0.87kg),
- Internal dimensions: 17cm long x 12cm wide x 7.4cm high.
- External dimensions: 22cm long x 14.5cm wide x 7.2cm high.
We include recipes for white, brown and wholemeal loaves created specially for Netherton Foundry loaf tins by 5th generation Master Baker, Robert Swift of Shropshire. Robert runs regular a baking classes, find out more at Bread2Bake.
Why choose a pre- seasoned loaf tin ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick.
- It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
- Iron loaf tins are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.