From slow-cooked beef stews to Christmas leftover casseroles, MasterClass' shallow casserole dish with lid makes cooking these hearty favourites easier than ever. Built from high-quality cast aluminium, it absorbs heat quickly and distributes it evenly. The result? Fast, even cooking every time.
This clever casserole pot is designed for use in the oven or on the stove, so it's suitable for all sorts of recipes (as well as re-heating leftovers). It's heat resistant to 200°C (392°F), and has a stainless steel base that makes it work on all hobs, including induction.
The icing on the cake: a self-basting lid, which keeps your stews deliciously flavoursome, plus a super-strong anti-scratch coating that ensures years of trouble-free use. That's MasterClass quality.
- REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM: this shallow casserole cooks like cast iron, but is lightweight and manoeuvrable
- HOB-TO-OVEN COOKING: it works in ovens and on hobs, and spreads heats quickly and evenly
- SMART ANTI-SCRATCH FINISH: with two layers of abrasion-resistant non-stick, and an eye-catching Ombre grey look
- SELF-BASTING LID: enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its moisture-retaining lid
- USEFUL INFO: induction safe. Dishwasher safe. Measures 28cm wide. Includes a 25 year guarantee