Shropshire Made 12 inch Black Iron Chapa Griddle Plate
- The original, versatile, portable cooking tool of the Argentinian Gauchos.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish and easy to clean.
- Heavy duty ¼ inch (6mm) thick black iron griddle plate with 3 detachable black iron legs.
- Durable 99.1% pure iron with sturdy brass rivets and wingnuts.
Why choose a pre- seasoned Chapa griddle plate ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of theChapa griddle plate.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
- Chapa Iron griddle plates are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
Love your pan and follow our instructions for re-seasoning. Oven seasoning is kinder to the pan than hob top seasoning and it also gives a nicer looking finish. We suggest that you only use hob top seasoning, if your oven is too small for your pan or you are re-seasoning your wok. Your pan will develop with use and, if cared for, will age beautifully and be a friend for life.
Weight: 4.5 kg, 16 inches x 12 inches (diameter) x 9 inch. 40.0cm x 30.9 cm (dia) x 27 cm (assembled) .
The plate is 8.5 inches (21.5cm) from floor when assembled. Packs down to 1 inch deep when the legs are removed.