This 6 cup Verona stovetop espresso maker from La Cafetière revisits the classic Italian design - with a twist. By incorporating heat-resistant borosilicate glass in the top part of the pot, this clever innovation allows the user to watch the coffee bubble and brew! The espresso maker is suitable for all heat sources including induction, traditional gas, electric and ceramic hobs. The handle and knob remain cool to the touch, which makes pouring safe and comfortable.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass upper chamber
- Clear glass allows the user to watch the coffee brew
- Care and use instruction leaflet enclosed
To use, fill the base with water to just below the valve, add ground coffee to the funnel, then assemble and heat until the top section is full. Available in five on-trend colourways to suit any home: Red; Latte; Green; Black; and Silver.
- Capacity: 290 ml (9.8 fl oz) / 6 cups (based on a cup size of 48 ml)
- Hand wash only. Wash thoroughly before first use.
- After washing, ensure it is dry immediately.