The ECO grill is safe to use and easy to cook on. Ready to cook in 20 minutes, the barbecue then burns at an even heat for 2.5 hours ensuring you have plenty of time to cook a variety of foods thoroughly for several people. The flat surface makes ECO Grill ideal for cooking using a grill or rack, or you can simply place items like potatoes or corn directly onto the charcoals as there are no harmful chemicals to affect your food.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Natural and sustainable materials used only
- Eco plastic wrap stops contents from spilling during storage and transit
- Burns immediately – no chemical igniters or fluids needed
- Heat ready for grilling food in approx. 20 minutes
- More than 2, 5 hours of even heat for cooking food
- Cook meat, fish, & vegetables easily, healthily and safely
- Ideal for baking- grilling- boiling- cooking or smoking food.
- Surface is a good size for pans, kettles, grill racks etc.
- Awesome gift idea
ECO Grill is produced by a family company from Latvia, Northern Europe. One tenth of each Euro of sales goes back to Afforestation - replanting of trees to replace those used in production. This brand has an FSC certificate and an internationally patented design.