Ideal for baking bread, loaf cakes and tea breads, this tin's non-stick coating means you can easily turn out your bakes in one piece. Made from heavy-gauge 1mm thick carbon steel and with a rolled edge construction for added strength and durability, means this tray is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 240°C/475°F/Gas 9
All our tins are made without PFOA which is a pollutant substance and under the guidance of the Environmental Protection Agency. Our products are safe to use, and better for the environment.
This quality baking tray is made of durable carbon steel to ensure brilliant heat distribution, making it easier to turn out consistently perfect bakes. The double-layered non-stick coating also means your bakes come off looking lovely and in one piece.
The non-stick coating is also covered by a 5-year guarantee meaning you can be reassured of the same high level of quality for years to come.
- Dishwasher safe but for best results clean by hand with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use metal scourers or harsh abrasives.
- The 25-year guarantee covers faulty workmanship and materials.
- The 5-year non-stick guarantee covers the non-stick coating when the tin is used in normal domestic conditions.
- Our guarantee doesn't cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
- The guarantee doesn't affect your statutory rights.