Our Epicurean Ratchet Grinder, or mill, is as efficient as it is exquisite. A high performance ratchet operating mechanism and a durable ceramic grinding stone combine for easy, effective grinding of salt, pepper and spices.
Easy to fill and the glass centre make it easy to see the contents.
To grind, simply pull the ratchet handle back and forth – it’s easy on the wrists and particularly suitable for those with dexterity problems.
So easy to use and great to look at, you will want to take this mill from kitchen to table.
- Perfect for salt crystals, peppercorns and spices
- High performance ceramic grinding stone
- Adjustable for coarse, medium or fine grinding
- Ergonomic ratchet handle
- Easy to fill - unscrew top and fill
- Modern and simple design – use in the kitchen or at the dining table
USE & CARE
- To fill - unscrew grinder by holding with one hand below and one above window
- Add your choice of salt crystals, pepper or spices (do not use for cloves or star anise as these are too oily)
- To adjust grind - turn bottom knob clockwise for FINE and counter-clockwise for COARSE
- To grind - move the ratchet handle back and forth
- Avoid getting damp, do not grind over a steaming pot
- Do not use cloves or star anise as they can damage the grinder
- Some spices are oilier than others and can clot the mill - grind coarse salt to clean residue and remove any spice flavours
- Hand wash and air dry thoroughly before use