For serving butter for your toast or jacket potato, this stoneware and acacia wood butter dish set is perfect for the job. This ceramic Artisan Street Butter Dish Set has been cleverly designed with a straight-sided lid to hold plenty of butter, which will be kept fresh between use.
This stoneware construction of this butter dish means it can be placed in the dishwasher for easy clean-up. When not in use, the Artisan Street Butter Dish Set can be stored conveniently in the cupboard and won’t take up much space.
Artisan Street includes a full range of dinnerware, food preparation items, oven-to-table goods and storage items that are designed in the UK. The ceramic products have an organic look that is achieved by combining natural materials and thoughtful details with a signature ripple pattern. Thanks to its neutral white and cream tones, the set will look stylish on any table and is ideal for combining with other items in the Artisan Street collection.
- An essential piece of tableware, the acacia wood butter dish set from Artisan Street is perfect for keeping your butter fresh and at its best, while keeping your table décor subtly stylish.
- The set’s stoneware lid and solid acacia wood board ensures air is kept out, protecting the contents.
- Designed for entertaining and perfect for informal, relaxing meals, this butter dish will look perfect at the centre of any breakfast or dinner table.
- Finished in a stylish two-tone design with an organic ripple-style finish along the rim, this butter dish has a sophisticated, timeless appeal that is certain to enhance your table.
- Made from robust materials and with a compact design, this butter dish can be stored in the fridge or freezer, is dishwasher safe and will not take up too much room in your cupboards.