Whether you’ll be enjoying cereal at breakfast time or sipping a delicious soup for your supper, this large cereal bowl is perfect. This deep and generously-sized bowl measures 14cm wide is designed to reduce spillages and features a smooth, creamy glaze on a stoneware base. This makes it robust enough to use every day in a busy home, but it can also be placed onto a table to contain dips or spreads if you are hosting dinner.
The rustic style of this stoneware gives the bowl a vintage French aesthetic which fits well in modern kitchens or those which have a more traditional feel. We offer our tableware items individually, so you are free to mix and match the pieces you want, creating a set to suit your lifestyle and requirements. You can customise the number of bowls or plates you have to make up a bespoke set that will fit perfectly into any small cupboard space.
White china is a classic choice for dinnerware, not only because each item looks clean and beautiful, but also because it makes a great base which can be used to highlight other pieces. This light shade will ensure that your food is always the focus of every meal.
- Ideal for using at breakfast time or for soups and any other side dishes and dips throughout the day, this cereal bowl from Artisan Street is both stylish and versatile.
- With a diameter of 14cm, the bowl is generously sized and can hold plenty of food, perfect for a hot bowl of porridge or a fruit salad and yoghurt in the morning.
- Made from sturdy stoneware, this bowl is ideal for day to day use and it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher after each meal, saving you time and hassle after every meal.
- Its neutral design helps it blend effortlessly into any kitchen or on any table, whatever the occasion, while still adding a touch of subtle style to any breakfast setting.
- Its swirl pattern adds an elegant touch to the overall design of the bowl and is sure to attract attention at dinner parties and buffets.