Enhance the flavour of sweet and savoury dishes with these Artisan Street Condiment Pots, which are perfect for storing a wide range of condiments including pickles, chutneys, sauces, jams and jellies. Made in England, the set makes full use of the natural materials for which Artisan Street is renowned. Manufactured from glass, the pots contrast beautifully with the dark wood of the tray, conveying a simple yet contemporary appearance.
While the set helps to make your dinner or buffet table more attractive, it has been designed with practicality in mind and includes two stainless steel spoons as a serving option for your guests or in the kitchen. After use, warm soapy water is the most effective way to keep both pots and spoons clean and in top condition.
The neutral colours of the set mean it will complement a range of colour schemes and fit in well with other serveware and dishware. The Artisan Street Condiment Pots are sure to looks stunning when paired with other items in the collection from Artisan Street, which includes an array of products to make the serving, dining and storing food both functional and stylish.
- Serve in style, whether its savoury or sweet our pots make the perfect presentation
- The set includes two pots and two spoons as well as a wooden tray, making it suitable for use in the kitchen and also for placement on the dinner table.
- Both lidded pots include a small gap to fit the spoons so that the contents can be kept as fresh as possible between servings.
- Made from glass, the pots make it easy to see at a glance what is inside and when a refill is needed.
- Resting on a tray made from acacia wood, the set is both stylish and practical as it will complement your kitchen décor and easily contain any spillages.