Our side plates have been made to meet a range of needs in a busy home. You can use them as part of a formal place setting, for serving children’s meals or for those times when you just fancy something light to eat. They can also be used to present a signature dessert or used as a side plate for bread, if it is being served as part of a meal.
As we provide a selection of individual white china side plates, everyone can buy exactly what they need and get the ideal size of dinnerware for their homes. They are finished with a smooth white glaze which ensures each plate is sturdy enough to withstand regular use. The outer rim helps to keep your table free from spills, making it particularly handy for dishes with sauces or to stop crumbs from rolling off edge and onto the table.
The Artisan Street range has been designed in the UK and combines both Scandinavian and Japanese styles. The materials used are natural and the palette is neutral to blend well in homes which have a contemporary or a traditional feel. The collection is intended to be multifunctional, minimalist in appearance and to provide years of reliable service.
- Ideal for serving up a wide range of light meals and desserts, or presenting snacks and small rolls at the table, this sturdy side plate will provide a subtly stylish addition to any table.
- Measuring 19cm in diameter, this plate is ideally sized for children’s meals and its high rim helps to prevent food from falling off the plate.
- Thanks to its smaller size, this side plate will fit into narrower cupboards, helping you to save space in your busy kitchen.
- Made from classically finished stoneware, the side plate is well-suited for everyday and formal use and is robust enough to use time and again, from toast at breakfast time to a light evening snack.
- The glaze offers a smooth finish to showcase your food and will blend seamlessly with other utensils and dinnerware pieces in the Artisan Street range.
DISHWASHER SAFE. MICROWAVE SAFE. OVEN SAFE.