Our pasta bowls provide an elegant way of serving Italian food and are versatile enough to present many more dishes. If you are a fan of world cuisine, you can serve a spicy curry with rice or a warming Japanese noodle soup. These pasta bowls can also be used to dish out soups, or you can use them to present salads and dips at the centre of the table.
Made from stoneware, our white pasta bowls are extremely durable and will retain their rustic appearance even after years of use. They are stylish enough for dinner parties but solid and durable enough for day to day use in a busy home.
These china bowls feature a gently curved shape and a swirl pattern on the interior. The lighter shade allows you to showcase your favourite recipes and makes your food the focus. Once a meal is over, these shallow pasta bowls can simply be popped into the dishwater for a thorough clean.
The Artisan Street range of table- and dinnerware has been designed in the UK to suit contemporary households. The set blends natural, organic influences from both Scandinavian and Japanese traditions to produce simple, stylish and versatile pieces.
- An elegant and stylish way of serving up Italian-inspired dishes, this pasta bowl from Artisan Street is perfect for a whole range of dishes, including chillies, curries and soups.
- This elegant, versatile bowl can also be used to present dressed salads, portions of rice and sauces for your guests to help themselves at your dinner table.
- Measuring 20cm wide, it is ideal for storing in smaller kitchen units and will not take up valuable space for your bigger pots, pans and plates while still being large enough for a variety of meals.
- Made from durable stoneware, this pasta bowl is suitable for use in the oven, so you can thoroughly heat your plates and serve your food at the best temperature.
- Our pasta bowl is dishwasher safe and extremely easy to clean, meaning it will be ready to use for your next meal in no time.