Suited for presenting dishes on the table or for baking in the oven, this collection of two-toned cream and white stoneware dishes is perfect for the task at hand. It has been cleverly designed with straight sides, meaning it takes up minimal space on the table, or in the fridge or freezer should you need to store away leftovers.
Designed in the UK and including ceramics that combine natural materials and thoughtful details, the Artisan Street range features a signature ripple pattern to create an organic look. Easily mixed and matched with other items in the Artisan Street collection, the set incorporates neutral tones, including cream and white, to create a stylish look for any table.
- Ideal for making perfectly crisp roast potatoes, the classic stoneware roasters are perfect for roasting and serving vegetables or small meat joints.
- Perfect for all your roasted or baked vegetables, the small rectangular roaster is ideal for cooking up crispy potatoes and serving vegetables from broccoli to root vegetables. We think its just the right size for lasagna sheets.
- The vertical-sided design creates a deep dish, keeping juices inside during cooking and enhancing the flavours.
- Designed for eating, sharing and entertaining — perfect for informal, relaxing meals or for placing in the middle of a large table during special occasions.
- With a large capacity, 33cm in length, it can be used in the oven, stored in the fridge or freezer, and is dishwasher safe.
- With a stylish two-tone design with an organic ripple-style finish along the rim to seamlessly blend in with many other tableware and serveware items.