Wm Bartleet & Sons, Porcelain Traditional Jug available in three sizes,
- A premium quality white porcelain ceramic jug. Ideal for serving milk, cream, custard, gravy, orange Juice and water. For breakfasts, desserts, tea time or high tea in the garden and drinks.
- A practical and beautiful English design that is both contemporary and stylish. A piece of crockery for everyday modern living.
- Ergonomic handle provides a secure grip for direct pouring. Perfect for holding and serving all hot and cold liquids.
- This durable and versatile pitcher has a non-drip spout. The wide stable flat base prevents toppling during use. A classical bold style.
- High quality vitrified porcelain, easy to clean, dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe, easily stored with other tableware.
Our Wm Bartleet & Sons, English designed traditional fluted jug is made from the highest quality white porcelain. A perfect piece of every day ceramic tableware. A useful pitcher for pouring hot and cold milk, cream, custard, sauces and gravy, water and orange juice at the breakfast or dinner table. An ideal size to accompany tea and coffee times as well as desserts and for savoury sauces when dining. Designed with smooth rounded exterior for a contemporary look and a generous ergonomic handle for easy grip pouring. Durable and versatile with a non-drip spout and a solid base to prevent spills. Can be used for serving with afternoon tea in the garden, at parties & barbecues. Store on display in your kitchen for that timeless look. Oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe.
High quality vitrified porcelain, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Wm Bartleet & Sons established 1750, creates beautiful collections of English designed porcelain tableware, cookware and home accessories for practical everyday use. Stunning, multi-functional designs produced in tough oven-to-table quality materials. Every detail of our product design is scrutinised to create pieces you will want to rely on and use every single day.