- 100% leak proof
- 2x 500ml / 17 fl oz (1 l / 34 fl oz total volume)
- Stainless steel slider divider
- Includes 5 unique recipes specially created for this design
Is the Bento Box dishwasher safe?
Yes, the stainless steel bowls, fork, divider and silicone seals are all dishwasher safe, but we advise washing the bamboo board and lids by hand.
Is the Bento Box microwave safe?
WARNING. No, the Bento Box is not microwave safe.
How should the bamboo board be treated and cared for?
Clean your bamboo board with hot soapy water or a dilution of bleach and water (1 tablespoon of bleach per gallon / 4.5l of water). Do not leave the board soaking in water and make sure to dry it with a tea towel or kitchen roll after cleaning. To keep the bamboo board in a good condition, we recommend using a food safe mineral oil and applying with a cotton cloth once a month (if you are using the board regularly). Make sure you wipe off any excess oil. This will ensure that it does not dry out and crack.
What are the benefits of bamboo as a board material?
Technically speaking, bamboo is a grass and not a wood. It is a sustainable resource due to the fact that it grows so quickly and can be harvested. It is a very dense wood and this means that it holds less moisture compared with other wooden boards. It also makes it less prone to warping (if cared for correctly).
Is the Bento Box freezer safe?
Yes, the box is freezer safe for food storage.
- Bamboo, Food safe PP (Polypropylene) + 20% PEFC wood fibre, 304 – 18/8 stainless steel, silicone, nylon elastic
- 1L / 34 fl oz
- Weight: 510g/ 1.21LB
- Dimensions: L 18.5 cm W 9.7cm H 12cm / L 7.3in W 3.8in H 4.7in
- Dishwasher safe (except for bamboo lid)
- Freezer safe