Easily brew your own kefir milk or make kefir cheese at home. It couldn't be easier with this handy kit! Perfect for pouring over cereal, smoothies, overnight oats and more. You can also make kefir cheese or use as a starter for home made sourdough bread!
Kefir is a combination of beneficial yeast and gut friendly probiotic bacteria, rich in antioxidants. Adding grains to fresh milk and lovingly fermenting at home makes an enjoyable drink with a delicious tangy flavour, packed full of goodness.
- Add 1 sachet of the kefir culture and 250ml of milk to the jar and place the cloth over top of the jar, allowing the kefir mixture to breathe.
- Leave for 24hrs at room temperature.
- Filter the kefir grains out of the mixture using the strainer and enjoy!
- Kit includes: 1 x litre glass fermenting jar, 1 x cheese cloth, 1 x strainer and 2 x 1g sachets of kefir culture.
- Tip: For a different flavour experiment with coconut, almond or soy milks!