CDN's ProAccurate High Heat Oven Thermometer (POT750X) is NSF Certified. Specially designed for use with high heat applications such as broiling, it measures oven temperatures with precise accuracy, ensuring best culinary results. Made with a durable laboratory glass lens that resists cracking and breaking, this oven thermometer has an unusually wide temperature range of 100 to 750 F/ 50 C to 400 C. In addition to its culinary benefits, the CDN ProAccurate High Heat Oven Thermometer can help save energy by ensuring that heat is not wasted by an oven that’s too hot. From meats to chocolate, the oven or the freezer, whatever you need a temperature reading on, CDN has the thermometer for the task. Featuring advanced technology, quality construction, easy-to-read displays and user-friendly operations, CDN thermometers are essential tools in any kitchen. CDN covers the thermometer with a five-year limited warranty.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking in your high-heat oven
- Measures temperatures from 150 to 750 degrees F
- Large 2-1/4-inch dial with red indicator needle provides useful cooking zones
- Wide base and integrated hook allow it to be placed anywhere in the oven
- Made of commercial grade stainless steel with durable laboratory-quality glass lens